A vintage-inspired skinny jean, with a high rise, a slim fit and a button fly. Recycled Tencel and organic cotton add softness to this stretch denim with open weave construction and authentic ring character.
11" Leg Opening
Model wears a size 26.
Care & Content:
Machine wash cold with like colors. Line Dry. Do not bleach. Warm iron if needed.
66% Refibra Tencel, 32% Organic Cotton, 2% Recycled Elastane
- Made from GOTS-certified Organic Cotton, grown without the use of artificial fertilizers, pesticides or genetically modified seeds, using less water than conventionally grown cotton.
- Made with Refibra, an upcycled cellulose fiber made from recycled cotton. This closed-loop technology is a major step toward dealing with the waste crisis.
- The stretch component in this fabric is made from 100% recycled materials.
- No microplastic shedding from this garment.
- Low impact wash process uses 90% less water, 63% less chemicals and 70% less energy.
- Hangtags, labels and packaging made entirely from recycled and biodegradable materials.
Learn more about sustainability and social responsibility here.