Corporate responsibility is an integral part of our organization. As a vertically integrated company, we have full transparency into our supply chain, and direct relationships with our suppliers.
Our factory and wash house are based in Puebla, Mexico. Family-owned and operated, Hera Apparel has been producing in premium denim for over 20 years, and continues to lead the charge in sustainability and social responsibility. Our brand, our factory and our suppliers have certifications from governments and coalitions around the world, with regular audits that keep them current. Here are just a few.
- Re/Make Seal of Approval for Environment, Transparency, Labor Rights
- Gold Certification from the Worldwide Responsible Apparel Coalition
- Clean Industry Practices certificate from PROFEPA and the Mexican government’s national environmental audit program, PNAA
- Social Responsibility certificate from the Mexican Center for Philanthropy and the Alliance for Corporate Social Responsibility
- SMETA auditing and certification from SEDEX, a leader in ethical production and supply chain transparency